Seiko Men's Chronograph Alarm Pilot Sna411p1
- Brand new and 100% authentic Quartz gents Flightmaster Alarm Chronograph Watch, SNA411P1
- MOVEMENT:Made In Japan Quartz Cal. 7T62
- CASING:Solid Surgical Stainless Steel in Matt/Glossy Finish. Matching Glossy Silver crown and buttons. Rugged Black Bi-directional Sliding Rule Bezel.
- BAND:Solid Surgical Stainless Steel in Matt/Glossy Finish. Double-fold buckle clasp with Spring Release and Safety Clasp for secured wearing.
- DIAL:Jet Dial with 3 Silver Trimmed Sub-Dials. Lumibrite features on Silver hands and hour markers.
- Date display
- Screw lock Crown and Case Back
- Bright Yellow Second Hand
- Chronograph Stopwatch Measures up to 60 Minutes in 1/5 Sec increments
- Tachymeter Scale on the outer circumference of the dial
- Slide Rule Bezel can be used for rapid calculations and conversion of various essential flight data required by pilots
- Maintain an accuracy of ±15 secs at normal room temperature
- Alarm Function
- Unique Curved Hardlex Scratch Resistant Crystal Glass
- 660Ft (200m) Water Resistant
- Case Diameter: 41mm (Excluding Crown)
- Case Thickness: 12.5mm
- Bracelet Width: 20mm
- Total Length: 210mm
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY, SEIKO GIFT BOX & MANUAL, UK VAT REGISTERED LTD COMPANY!
- Next Day UK and Express Worldwide Delivery, All Items Will Be Fully Insured Against Loss And/Or Damage.
Fast delivery, good price
Posted by Unknown on 4th May 2016
I was looking specifically for this model somewhere in Europe. Found it here for a good price, ordered it and received it within a couple of days (I am located in Croatia).
The package was 100 % as described, everything was the way it was supposed to be.
Posted by Navneet on 24th Mar 2016
Enjoyed doing business with seller.
Posted by MARINA on 9th Jan 2016
thank you very much!!!! very good seller!!!
Great watch - First Class customer Service
Posted by Bob S. on 3rd Mar 2015
Very pleased with both the watch and the level of service from this company. From ordering the watch on-line to delivery was just 23 hours. Am happy to recommend them.
This watch does everything
Posted by Unknown on 18th Aug 2014
I have been looking to but this watch for some time. I like gadgets and this watch has long appealed to me.
I have not had time to check out all it's facilities but so far have found it meets my expectations in every way except that I have found the various rulers a bit difficult to read. This is nitpicking though.
The build quality is good and I can highly recommend this watch.
Would have been five stars if I had not had trouble reading the very busy rulers.